Donkey milk is rich in vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, and E, as well as calcium, magnesium, and potassium, which can help to nourish and hydrate the skin.
The high levels of fatty acids in donkey milk can help to soften and smooth the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Donkey milk contains natural exfoliants, such as alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), which can help to remove dead skin cells and promote cell turnover, leaving the skin looking brighter and more radiant.
The anti-inflammatory properties of donkey milk can help to soothe and calm irritated skin, making it a great choice for people with sensitive or acne-prone skin.
The lactoferrin in donkey milk has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which can help to protect the skin against harmful bacteria and fungi that can cause infections.
The high levels of antioxidants in donkey milk can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals and environmental factors like pollution and UV rays. Donkey milk can be a beneficial ingredient in skincare products due to its hydrating, exfoliating, and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as its ability to protect and nourish the skin.
We make our soaps by hand in small portions by cold process. Each soap bar of at least 30% consists of pure extra virgin olive oil, produced in the Aegean area of Turkey. Coconut oil, castor oil, essential oils, and distilled water make the rest of the ingredients. The cold method of soap-making involves mixing the soap components without external heating. Instead of being heated, the soap undergoes its gel phase within the mold. Although this method takes more time, it helps to preserve the natural properties of the soap's components, making cold-process soap more beneficial for the skin. This method of soap-making requires a bit of patience and practice, as it involves precise measurements and careful handling. The curing process is an essential part of cold-process soap making, as it allows the soap to fully harden and become mild enough for use on the skin, cold process soap can result in beautiful and unique bars that are gentle and nourishing for the skin.
Ingredients; Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Donkey Milk, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii, (Shea Butter), Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Eugenol, Linalool.
- With Shea Butter
- Palm Oil Free. Donkey Milk Soap contains Vitamins, Fatty Acids, and Minerals that make you look younger naturally.
- Sensitive Care: Moisturizes and Softens the Skin, Good For Sun Allergy, Perfect Moisturizer
- If you have problematic skin; Donkey Milk Soap will help soothe it.
- Olive Oil; It’s rich in vitamins; A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E. Olive oil is also an antioxidant. Olive oil can help decrease your acne by killing off bacteria.
- Coconut Oil; improves the moisture content of the skin. It can also reduce symptoms of eczema.
- Cottonseed Oil; contains high concentrations of vitamin E, fatty acids, and antioxidants that have many benefits for your skin, including moisturizing, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties.