Camel milk is rich in vitamins and minerals that are essential for healthy skin, including vitamin C, vitamin E, and calcium.
The lactic acid in camel milk helps to exfoliate and brighten the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Camel milk contains natural moisturizers that can help to hydrate and nourish the skin, making it look and feel softer and smoother.
The antibacterial properties of camel milk make it effective in treating acne and other skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis.
The high levels of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) in camel milk help to stimulate collagen production, which can improve the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
Camel milk is also rich in antioxidants, which can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals and environmental factors like pollution and UV rays. Camel milk in your skincare routine can have numerous benefits for your skin's health and appearance.
We make our soaps by hand in small portions by cold process. Each soap bar of at least 30% consists of pure extra virgin olive oil, produced in the Aegean area of Turkey. Coconut oil, castor oil, essential oils, and distilled water make the rest of the ingredients. The cold method of soap-making involves mixing the soap components without external heating. Instead of being heated, the soap undergoes its gel phase within the mold. Although this method takes more time, it helps to preserve the natural properties of the soap's components, making cold-process soap more beneficial for the skin. This method of soap-making requires a bit of patience and practice, as it involves precise measurements and careful handling. The curing process is an essential part of cold-process soap making, as it allows the soap to fully harden and become mild enough for use on the skin, cold process soap can result in beautiful and unique bars that are gentle and nourishing for the skin.
Ingredients; Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Camel Milk, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii, (Shea Butter), Parfum, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal.
- With Shea Butter
- Palm Oil Free, Anti-Aging Effect
- It Smoothes Fine Lines and Prevents Wrinkles
- Rich in Vitamins D, C, and Iron, It Brightens the Skin Tone
- Olive Oil; It’s rich in vitamins; A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E. Olive oil is also an antioxidant. Olive oil can help decrease your acne by killing off bacteria.
- Coconut Oil; improves the moisture content of the skin. It can also reduce symptoms of eczema.
- Cottonseed Oil; contains high concentrations of vitamin E, fatty acids, and antioxidants that have many benefits for your skin, including moisturizing, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties.