Honey and Oat Milk
Soothing: Oat milk can help to soothe and calm irritated skin, making it a great ingredient for those with eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea. Moisturizing: Oat milk is rich in natural fats and can help to hydrate and moisturize the skin, reducing dryness and flakiness.
Anti-inflammatory properties: The milk contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce redness and inflammation, making it ideal for those with sensitive or acne-prone skin. Gentle exfoliant: Oat milk contains saponins, which can help to gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and promoting a brighter, smoother complexion.
Antioxidant properties: Oat milk contains antioxidants that can protect the skin from free radical damage caused by pollution, UV rays, and other environmental factors. Nutrient-rich: Oat milk is rich in vitamins A, B, and E, as well as minerals such as iron and zinc, which can nourish and strengthen the skin.
Moisturizing: Honey is a natural humectant, which means it helps to retain moisture in the skin. This makes it an excellent ingredient for dry or dehydrated skin. Anti-bacterial properties: Honey has natural antibacterial properties that can help to prevent and treat acne and other skin infections. Anti-inflammatory properties: The ingredient has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce redness and inflammation, making it ideal for those with sensitive or acne-prone skin.
We make our soaps by hand in small portions by cold process. Each soap bar of at least 30% consists of pure extra virgin olive oil, produced in the Aegean area of Turkey. Coconut oil, castor oil, essential oils, and distilled water make the rest of the ingredients. The cold method of soap-making involves mixing the soap components without external heating. Instead of being heated, the soap undergoes its gel phase within the mold. Although this method takes more time, it helps to preserve the natural properties of the soap's components, making cold-process soap more beneficial for the skin. This method of soap-making requires a bit of patience and practice, as it involves precise measurements and careful handling. The curing process is an essential part of cold-process soap making, as it allows the soap to fully harden and become mild enough for use on the skin, cold process soap can result in beautiful and unique bars that are gentle and nourishing for the skin.
Ingredients; Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Mel (Honey), Avena Sativa Bran (Oat), Parfum, Amyl cinnamal, Benzyl benzoate, Hexyl cinnamal, D-limonene.
- With Shea Butter
- Vegan – Palm Oil Free, Antiseptic, Anti Oxidant, Peeling Effect, Anti Inflammatory. Ensures the Moisture Balance Without Drying the Skin
- Effect of the Honey: It Has Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Oxidant Effects
- Effect of the Oat: Apply to Peel to the Skin, Softens, and Soothes It
- Olive Oil; It’s rich in vitamins; A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E. Olive oil is also an antioxidant. Olive oil can help decrease your acne by killing off bacteria.
- Coconut Oil; improves the moisture content of the skin. It can also reduce symptoms of eczema.
- Cottonseed Oil; contains high concentrations of vitamin E, fatty acids, and antioxidants that have many benefits for your skin, including moisturizing, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties.
9 reviews for Honey and Oat Milk