Tea tree oil is a natural essential oil derived from the leaves of the tea tree plant and has been used for centuries for its medicinal and therapeutic properties.
Tea tree oil is effective in treating acne and oily skin, as it has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help to clear up blemishes and prevent new ones from forming.
Tea tree oil is also a natural antiseptic and can be used to soothe and heal minor cuts, scrapes, and insect bites.
Tea tree oil can be used as a gentle and effective makeup remover, as it helps to dissolve and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup residue without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
Tea tree oil can also be used as a natural remedy for dandruff and other scalp conditions, as it helps to soothe and heal dry, itchy, and flaky scalps.
It has antimicrobial properties that can help to kill bacteria, fungi, and viruses that can cause skin infections.
While tea tree oil can be beneficial for many people, it may not be suitable for everyone, particularly those with sensitive skin. As with any skincare product, it's important to patch-test tea tree oil before using it on a larger area of skin.
We make our soaps by hand in small portions by cold process. Each soap bar of at least 30% consists of pure extra virgin olive oil, produced in the Aegean area of Turkey. Coconut oil, castor oil, essential oils, and distilled water make the rest of the ingredients. The cold method of soap-making involves mixing the soap components without external heating. Instead of being heated, the soap undergoes its gel phase within the mold. Although this method takes more time, it helps to preserve the natural properties of the soap's components, making cold-process soap more beneficial for the skin. This method of soap-making requires a bit of patience and practice, as it involves precise measurements and careful handling. The curing process is an essential part of cold-process soap making, as it allows the soap to fully harden and become mild enough for use on the skin, cold process soap can result in beautiful and unique bars that are gentle and nourishing for the skin.
Ingredients; Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf (Tea tree) Oil.
- With Shea Butter
- Vegan – Palm Oil Free
- Protect your skin against acne and pimple, and helps you get rid of the spots on the skin.
- Antiseptic – anti-fungal effect; effective in killing microbes and preventing unwanted odors.
- Olive Oil; It’s rich in vitamins; A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E. Olive oil is also an antioxidant. Olive oil can help decrease your acne by killing off bacteria.
- Coconut Oil; improves the moisture content of the skin. It can also reduce symptoms of eczema.
- Cottonseed Oil; contains high concentrations of vitamin E, fatty acids, and antioxidants that have many benefits for your skin, including moisturizing, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties.