Rosemary is a fragrant herb that is commonly used in cooking, but it also has benefits for the skin.
Rosemary has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help to soothe and protect the skin.
It can be found in various skincare products, such as facial toners, serums, and moisturizers.
Rosemary can be beneficial for oily or acne-prone skin, as it can help to regulate oil production and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
It can also be used as a natural astringent to help tighten and tone the skin.
Rosemary oil can be used in massage to help relax muscles and stimulate circulation, which can help to reduce puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
When using rosemary in skincare, it's important to dilute the essential oil with a carrier oil to avoid skin irritation and to patch test the product first to make sure it is well-tolerated by your skin.
We make our soaps by hand in small portions by cold process. Each soap bar of at least 30% consists of pure extra virgin olive oil, produced in the Aegean area of Turkey. Coconut oil, castor oil, essential oils, and distilled water make the rest of the ingredients. The cold method of soap-making involves mixing the soap components without external heating. Instead of being heated, the soap undergoes its gel phase within the mold. Although this method takes more time, it helps to preserve the natural properties of the soap's components, making cold-process soap more beneficial for the skin. This method of soap-making requires a bit of patience and practice, as it involves precise measurements and careful handling. The curing process is an essential part of cold-process soap making, as it allows the soap to fully harden and become mild enough for use on the skin, cold process soap can result in beautiful and unique bars that are gentle and nourishing for the skin.
Ingredients; Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.
- With Shea Butter
- Vegan – Palm Oil Free, Antiseptic, Cleanses Microbes, and Bacteria
- Cleans Excess Oil and Pimples, Does not Dry Your Skin While Using
- Strengthens and Cleans hair roots, Helps Your Hair Breath
- Olive Oil; It’s rich in vitamins; A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E. Olive oil is also an antioxidant. Olive oil can help decrease your acne by killing off the bacteria.
- Coconut Oil; improves the moisture content of the skin. It can also reduce symptoms of eczema.
- Cottonseed Oil; contains high concentrations of vitamin E, fatty acids, and antioxidants that have many benefits for your skin, including moisturizing, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties.
15 reviews for Rosemary