Rice contains natural antioxidants that can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals and environmental factors like pollution and UV rays.
The high levels of vitamin E in rice can help to hydrate and nourish the skin, making it look and feel softer and smoother.
Rice also contains natural anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe and calm irritated skin, reducing redness and inflammation.
The natural exfoliating properties of rice can help to remove dead skin cells and promote cell turnover, leaving the skin looking brighter and more radiant.
The amino acids in rice can help to stimulate collagen production, which can improve the elasticity and firmness of the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Rice can be a beneficial ingredient in skincare products due to its antioxidant, hydrating, and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as its ability to exfoliate and stimulate collagen production.
We make our soaps by hand in small portions by cold process. Each soap bar of at least 30% consists of pure extra virgin olive oil, produced in the Aegean area of Turkey. Coconut oil, castor oil, essential oils, and distilled water make the rest of the ingredients. The cold method of soap-making involves mixing the soap components without external heating. Instead of being heated, the soap undergoes its gel phase within the mold. Although this method takes more time, it helps to preserve the natural properties of the soap's components, making cold-process soap more beneficial for the skin. This method of soap-making requires a bit of patience and practice, as it involves precise measurements and careful handling. The curing process is an essential part of cold-process soap making, as it allows the soap to fully harden and become mild enough for use on the skin, cold process soap can result in beautiful and unique bars that are gentle and nourishing for the skin.
Ingredients; Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Parfum, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate
- With Shea Butter
- Vegan – Palm Oil Free, Antiseptic, Anti Microbial, Anti Oxidant, Repair the Skin Damaged by the Sun
- Detox Effect, Cleans Excess Oil, Increases the Skin Elasticity
- Makes Skin Brightener; Enables a Younger Look, Fights Against Skin Spots
- Olive Oil; It’s rich in vitamins; A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E. Olive oil is also an antioxidant. Olive oil can help decrease your acne by killing off the bacteria.
- Coconut Oil; improves the moisture content of the skin. It can also reduce symptoms of eczema.
- Cottonseed Oil; contains high concentrations of vitamin E, fatty acids, and antioxidants that have many benefits for your skin, including moisturizing, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties.